Do you have trouble playing with a metronome?
Do you rely on your drummer to keep time for you?
LEARN AND LOCK
into the most advanced rhythms
In this workshop you will
- LEARN TO COUNT THE BEAT WITH YOUR FINGERS WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC
- LEARN SYLLABIC COUNTING
- CLAP SYNCOPATED RHYTHMS WHILE KEEP THE RHYTHMIC GRID WITH YOUR SPEECH
- PERFORM POLYRHYTHMS WITH YOUR FEET AND HANDS
- COUNT ODD TIME SIGNATURES
- APPLY ALL THIS TO YOUR INSTRUMENT
“Christopher Macor both knows rhythm and knows how to teach. Rhythm is something I’ve enjoyed as a listener and felt as a dancer but haven’t learned much about; I find Christopher’s class a non-intimidating eye-opener and brain-twister. It also involves enjoyable and engaging improvisations.” Rise Keller, Boulder, Co.
WEDS. 3rd Wednesday of the month 7PM-8:30PM
4435 DRIFTWOOD PL.